Analysis Programs (AP.exe)
QUT Ecoacoustics Analysis Programs is a software package that can perform a suite of analyses on audio recordings of the environment. Although the analyses are intended for long-duration recordings (1 – 24 hours), in fact they can be performed on any audio file in a format supported by the software. Analysis Programs can:
- calculate of summary and spectral acoustic indices at variable resolutions
- produce long-duration, false-colour, multi-index spectrograms
- calculate critical statistics of annotations downloaded from an Acoustic Workbench
- run various acoustic event recognizers
All the analyses are performed by a single executable file, AnalysisPrograms.exe.
The project is open source and licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
- Come chat on Gitter with us 🙂
- See these docs for instructions on
- Downloading AnalysisPrograms.exe
- Running the program
- Understanding concepts
- See the Issues list for
- reporting bugs
- requesting new features
- See the Contributing guidelines if you want to
- Compile the code yourself
- Make a contribution
- Let us know if you're using AP.exe
This citation should be used in all publications that use data, concepts, or results generated by AnalysisPrograms.exe or from this code base:
Michael Towsey, Anthony Truskinger, Mark Cottman-Fields, & Paul Roe. (2018, March 5). Ecoacoustics Audio Analysis Software v18.03.0.41 (Version v18.03.0.41). Zenodo. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1188744
Additionally, depending on the analysis that was run, extra work may be required to be cited. Any such additional citations will printed in the console and in the log file.
You can download this documentation too: Download AP PDF.